Friday, January 21, 2011

Phew!

I can hardly believe my eyes when I saw that I passed all my modules for last semester!

Here's my reaction:

Eyes scanning results. *preparing self for the dreadful N*

And realises all pass. I passed all? *Blinks* *Blinks*

OH WOW! I passed all!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

*Starts thanking God repeatedly in my heart*

I had a mixture all feelings when I read my results.

I'm really sad that the subject that I aim for Distinction, I just get a Pass and moreover, it's just one more point to Credit FML. T_T (FYI, the F is doesnt stand for the you know what word. lol. I don't like the word. So it stands for urm, freak. okay that's lame but whatever, you get what i mean. )

Then I'm also grateful because I really seriously thought I'm going to fail that subject. Haih.

Then, I become sad again cos I wish and I know I would've done better if I work much harder. Argh! Every semester I feel like this! I'm really tired of it.

Therefore, for this coming semester, I promise myself that I will work 10times harder! I'm serious.

Don't give me that look of disbelief.
-__- ok fine. T___T That's quite hard for me. But this time I'm determined! With a little bit of determination, I KNOW i can do it! I know all of you out there can do too! (For those who don't reach their target). So don't give up.

Let's work harder! :D


2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Congratz Ah Da~!! :D You totally deserved your good result~! Gambate for the next sem! hihi. and for the driving lesson too.. Psst... Send my regards to Mr Ngu.. heehee..

Petite Amanda said...

Thanks, Mau! lol. I'm aiming for better grades for the coming semester so i have to work harder. :) hahahah thanks for that too. need all the luck i can get. driving scares me really. but I hope I can get over that fear. =x lol okay, i'll send ur regards to Mr. Ngu. =D