Monday, January 24, 2011

Must Watch Movies

I can't decide which movie I like best! T____T

These two movies - Just Like Heaven and The Holiday are equally great movies. Both have a different storyline. :)

Let me start with Just Like Heaven

This movie I watched quite a long time ago so I can't really remember the story. I think it has to do with the guy falling in love with the girl who's a ghost and so on. lol. I just know I loved it to bits and I think you have to watch it to believe how good exactly it is. :) So yea.. (I'm quite lazy to blog now and also lazy to refresh my memory. :P ) Oh and also cos these two are my top favourite actor and actress =P

Next will be The Holiday. Super sweet, super nice movie! :D


My favourite part of the movie is when Iris (Kate Winslet) fall in love with the Miles (Jack Black) who isn't exactly the perfect dream guy but it's his super charming personality that counts. Oh and he's a Soundtrack creater in the movie. Psst! do you believe me when I tell you I actually have a dream of creating soundtrack for movies after I watch this movie?! lol. I guess this one will remain a dream since I have no talent in music and the only talent I have is listening to music, pfft. Another reason I love this movie is because of it's Soundtrack. :)

Oh and Cameron Diaz and Jude Law are absolutely one of the most talented actress and actor. They both really have the chemistry :)

Okay I'm seriously too lazy to blog now so off I go! lol.

I'm done with Day 2. Now I should start thinking how to write the next one. :)

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

I like Just Like Heaven~!! Because I like the storyline and because the stars are really into the character.. I mean, even Mark Ruffalo (though that's the first time I saw his acting) was good in that movie! and oh, too bad I haven't watch Holiday.. I guess i am gonna watch it during my own holiday then.. hehee

Petite Amanda said...

lol yes yes! very nice right? =D I love it too~~~ i think I'm going to watch it again someday since i pretty much forgot the story is like what.

yea! the holiday is seriously a must-watch! :D i think u'll like it. it's really quite different from other romantic movies in some ways. :)))