Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The first Dream Date

Well, this is quite a tough one. Because I'm shy like that :*) ahhahahaha. Okay so let's get on with it. I've got to warn you though, I'm quite a hopeless romantic so yea, be prepared! :)

It would start off with him asking me for a date of course. On his knees! Or better yet, write me a letter to propose that first date!


okay, okay I'm just kidding. :P Just a simple call would do. :)

And then he must arrive with a bunch of flowers in his hands. Aww... =)


And off we go..

He will bring me to a place which has a nice romantic ambience and NO smokers, please, thank you! And this is where I'll decide if he's a right guy/good guy. Conversation is very important. :)

Next we'll go for a walk in the park. (Note: Must make sure it's safe first. wth, why am i so paranoid). We'll walk hand in hand and then sit on the bench and admire the moon and the stars while we chat happily. (To be sure this happens the guy must make sure that night when we are going to go on that first date, he must be sure it's not a cloudy night. =P)



And then we will go watch a romantic comedy cos it's something I like and since it's something funny perhaps my dream date will like it too? lol.

Later on, he will say he have a suprise for me. :D And he'll take me to a place with awesome scenery and he'll present me with something he think I will like. This is important cos I want to know how much he knows me. (actually it is because I don't know what I want in particular so yea. XD). And then he will serenade me *_* Hey, singing must be good too okie? :P

Finally when we comes to the end of the date, he'll say good night and no, no kiss. :) I don't want that, thank you. And before he goes back, he'll pop a little letter (guess what kind of letter, lol) into my hand and I'll ask him to contact me when he gets back and when he's back he'll call me and we'll chat till late at night.

The End.

There you have it, my dream date. teehee!

P.S: I'm not very creative I'm afraid. so all these are rather the cliche kind of first date but oh well.

Day 3

No comments: