Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally

I can finally online.. :D

I'm back in Sibu actually but going back to Kuching tomorrow -_-|||

I tried doing my Malaysian Studies assignment but failed because not enough info. No internet connection. I tried to do my BIS Microsoft Access homework but failed cos no internet connection. Need to download some files from the Blackboard. I tried to study my law but end up finishing only one page of Law. I got 5 chapters to study for.. Ugh. I loathe Law. It's incredibly boring! T___T

I actually have lots to blog about. But I think mostly I will let the pictures do the "talking". Since I did not study much for my Law, I will try to blog just a little bit so that I have some time to study my Law later. haih. Law... T___T

OK, first.

I've finished reading:




And now... I'm going to read the final book:

Breaking Dawn

Ok, Ok.. I know I'm supposed to be studying for my Law Mid terms but anything is more interesting than Law. Seriously. However, I must say, I'm not really a fan of Stephenie Meyer's books. I still prefer books written by Cecelia Ahern, Sophie Kinsella, J.K. Rowling, Mitch Albom and Meg Cabot.

Now I'm going to let pictures do the "talking" for my Grandma's 90th Birthday Dinner

.
Long-life Paus (Those are actually shaped like a Peach. Peach symbolises longevity I think)

Before


After: The Birthday Cake that I only ate a bit. The next morning there were Ants attacking the cake so bye-bye cake. *sigh sadly*

Family Picture with Grandma, Oh except Diana couldn't come. So not really a complete Family Picture. =/

Right so anyways, on Sunday till Tuesday I sleepover at Steph's house cos her Mum not back from vacation yet that time. I want to show you all something.

This is my cat MewMew

This is Steph's cat DiDi. Awww... SO cute la their poses. :D

This is my MewMew

This is MewMew's younger sister, Ah Teh. =)

Ok, I need to go and bath now. Have to pack my stuff later after dinner.

4 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Books-reading comment:
wow~ Ada, you finished reading all the series of Twilight -->(salute!!)

Grandma's birthday:
I love your outfit (and your grandma's too!).. WAh, so grand hor her birthday celebration.. But of course, able to make it to the 90s is a great achievement.. --> I hope I can make it till that age too (to make sure I have enough time to be a millionaire).. So I guess I need the long life paus..

Sleepover at Stephanie's:
Where did Aunty Tan Ah Chiew went to for vacation? --> (Kaypohma) Ah, I see the similarities between MewMew and Didi.. The action and the fur, I could hardly tell them apart.. :"
Surprisingly, Ah Teh kind of reminds me of Milky.. Not that similar with MewMew.. maybe like me and my sis kot.. Hehehhee..

Ok, have nice wonderful days and good luck in your Law.. Kirim salam to Steph @ Deng (lebih mesra) too!! ;)

Petite Amanda said...

Oh, lol. havent.. laz book havent finish read.. still in the reading process. i don wana read it yet cos got Law to study for. cis.

oh thx! i love my outfit also. lol. my grandma like awet muda. lol. use cheongsam.. cool ler..

yea lo. Ah Teh don reli look like MewMew.. eh yea hor. look like ur Milky.. her bulu completely white.. DiDi is the one pula yg look like my mewmew. =X

Petite Amanda said...

oh steph's mum went to china for vacation.. hehe.. forgot to answer that ques pula..

Mad Maureen said...

oh, i see.. went to China.. so good!! ;)