Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Announcement

I have an announcement to make.

I'm officially.....

BORED.
OF.
FACEBOOK!


SO BORED! Don't know what to play there already...

*yawns* I'm sleepy.
Maybe I should go to sleep.

Hmmm.. Oh before I go sleep, I would like to make another announcement...

Rich (Estranged) & Velvet from AF4 got married! =D Congrats to them! tee hee~ Read it from ASEAN's Hello! Magazine. Actually it's kind of stale news la. Cos the wedding was last month. lol. Me and Steph was so surprised when we saw the wedding picture there. I was a bit teragak-agak whether it's really the two of them or not.. and well.. yea, it really is them!

Here's a little preview of what's in the magazine. I dare not take too many pictures of it in case got copyright thingy =X

Garden Wedding *Imagines how it looks like*


Quotes from Rich. Awww... *smiles*


Awww... so sweet.. =)

See anyone familiar in here? Some of them are students of AF too.


ok, done. Good night all~ ZZZZ....

No comments: