Friday, April 10, 2009

Special Dedication

The first thing I want to say is:

Happy 21st Birthday, Maureen!!
*cue for Happy Birthday Song.*

Dear Maureen,

Today is the day you enter adulthood. *coughs* lol. I don't know why but that sounds like I'm thinking kinky stuff but no yea.. I don't think like that ya. *innocent eyes* What I feel about being 21 is that I face more challenges in life but also more freedom actually. hehe. All grown already ma.. :D

Urm I'm actually trying to think how to write creatively now but haih, no idea la.

Oh, so how about I try to talk about you? See what I say are true or not. :P

The 10 things I know(?) about Maureen Chua.

  1. She's extremely creative in writting. Don't believe me? Read her blog la. I predict she'll be a novelist in the future.
  2. She's an intelligent girl. (Yes, you are Maureen. Don't argue with me. I have a feeling you'll say "Where got?? I'm not intelligent lah...")
  3. She's very,very funny. Never fail to make me laugh one. lol! Her jokes are always witty and that's what I love about her.
  4. She loves to laugh.
  5. She love, love, love to read books! (same gang with me :D) HUGE fan of Sophie Kinsella.
  6. She's very kind and helpful.
  7. She's very pretty & cute. *grins*
  8. She likes to eat. (oh, me too. me too! lol.)
  9. She's very cheerful one. Always smile. Rarely see her bin o o ( masam muka). Actually can say I've never seen her bin o o la.
  10. She's a fan of ANTM & Shakira.
See how gorgeous is she? Oh and her sister also gorgeous la! :D

I hope your pic is not copyrighted yea. Cos I curi2 take without ur permission. *laughs*

Okie, Maureen. This is all I can write. No more ideas already. I hope you have a great Birthday with you family & friends at USM. Remember to tell me about it yea. =) Miss you lots, Maureen! :')


5 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Aww, this is touching Amanda~~!!! (Hugs sambil mengelap air mata dan mengelap hingus..) Huhuhu~!!! Wah, I am terharu with the true things you said about me.. wah, this means I angkat bakul,oh, but to fulfill the scripture,
I will state here "Where got?? I'm not intelligent lah..." ANd add, "I am actually very the blur one"..
And about the bin o-o part, well, my face memang o-o already, so people can't tell it if i emotion o-o or not cause when I am happy, face also o-o one.. :)
Oh, don't worry, the picture is not copyrighted, hehe... Thanks a zillion AManda, no, thanks infinity for this dedication.. ;) I don't deserve this... (Sniff sniff)
So sweet!!

amanda said...

lol.. of cos u deserve it la Maureen! hahahahhaha.. =) eh really got terharu sambil mengelap tears ka?? LOL!

Mad Maureen said...

my virtual tears ---> (;_;) hehe..

Steppy said...

The dress very nice la Maureen!!!! =D

Grown up already oh.... So jealous...

Mad Maureen said...

Wah, thanks Steph!!! *Terharu part 2* The dress belongs to my sis, wah she tumpang sekaki to kembang hidung besides me..

Hehe.. I can go do all the 21 age stuff.. But I still remain childish as ever.. Kuang x4.. ;) Anyway, miss you guys here.. *French kiss*