Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just pictures

Ok, actually Pamela already uploaded this picture in her blog but I still want to upload also. lol. I like the pic.. the Emoticons are so cute. :D

When the girl put the microphone in front of my face i went "eh? huh? *laughs* oh okay."

:D My fav. emoticon to use on MSN

Dinner at Chicken Rice Shop on Easter Day

On another note, I finish my mid-terms exams already. Well most of it anyways. I still got another one coming up after my mid-term break - Law in Global Business. Haih. But at least it's after mid-term break la. Hopefully I will study for it :S

Today I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic.

We went to watch the movie at 4.30pm. Was kinda rushing but we made it in time for the movie. It's the last day showing at the cinema ba. Nobody want to miss the chance. OK well actually I kind of thought no chance to watch already. Just go buy the DVD la. In the end we went also. Reached the cinema at 4.30pm.

Hmmm... I realized that I've never written a movie review before so first attempt la. lol. I will only write when I really, really like the movie and... can say I really, really enjoyed watching this movie. Luke Brandon in the movie is soooo.. cute! LOL. I think most girls will agree with me la. XD Urm. Ok, I give up. I don't know how to write a movie review la T___T It's better you all go watch it. It's highly recommended! I laughed so hard until I got tears in my eyes. That rarely happens when I watch movies.

Oh yea.. I now have SwinWifi already!!! Many, many thanks to Sally who helped me install it!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so happy.. crazy happy!

Ok, I write other time. Want to continue chatting session with Clare on MSN. lol!

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Wow.. Already watch Shopaholic.. Seems like I am the last one to watch that movie though I promised myself to watch it once it was shown in the cinema.. Whoa, dahlah last day to be shown in the cinema already.. Wuwu..

(After recover from sobbing)
Who played Luke? You know, me and Melissa were curious to know~ I love Isla Fisher! She's so cute... :)

Petite Amanda said...

Lol... Nvm la.. Just buy the DVD lo.. Im not sure is it last day of showing at ur cinema.. But in Kch is last day la.

Luke Brandon is played by Hugh Dancy. =D