Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Super Exhausted

Today is one of the most tiring day in my second semester.

Here's my timetable for today:

9.30 - 10.30am - Organization & Management Lecture
10.30-11am - Lunch
11am- 1.00pm - Study Law in Global Biz
1.30 - 2.30pm - Law in Global Biz Test
3.15pm - Prepare go to FIS lab (Extra class)
3.30-5.30pm - FIS Lab, Spent an extra hour in there cos on my FIS lab day (Monday), the computer in the lab decided to make my life more miserable by lagging and so in the end I couldn't get the Quickbook data that I did that day. #@$#@$#@$@!
6.30-8.00pm - Malaysian Studies Class
8.00-9.00pm - Dinner
9.00-11.00pm - Do Microsoft Access Homework for Business Information System(BIS)

Only about an hour break in between. Lucky got break. If not.... T___T

My energy is extremely low now. But I can't sleep cos I'm still full from dinner.

It's alright. I can go and play Restaurant City first. =)

P.S: Law test was so confusing... haih. Hope can pass la.

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

So you play Restaurant City too? I played it last time (before the test) and now do not continue because my money in that game not much and no potential for me to score much in that game..huhu.. Anyway, hope you get good result for your test and don't become an asskaholic.. (doing assignment nonstop) --> word derived from Mad dictionary..

Petite Amanda said...

oh actually it's fun to play. when i first play it i thought it was kinda boring.. but when i play more it's actually nice la. hehe.. not that hard to earn money la. jz leave them there to work only.. check every few mins to see how are their energy etc. hint: arrangement of table muz be strategic to earn more money. hehe

yea. but no choice muz do assignment la. not that i want to la. but muz la. got marks ma..