Thursday, April 9, 2009

FIS

Two more exams to go and then I'm freeee.. :) Well, not exactly la. Still got assignments but haih.. later only la I think about that.

I'm trying to type as fast as possible cos I'm once again blogging from my room and bla bla bla... U know why I have to update really fast la.

Okie, Maureen.. So sorry la.. Actually that day I wanted to tell you what FIS stands for in a new blog post but I forgot in the end. Now that I read your comment I remembered about it so let me tell you a "story" about FIS.

FIS stands for Financial Information System. It's a compulsory subject for all Accounting Major students. It's kinda like a branch from my last semester Module, Accounting for Success. 10 times much harder than Accounting for Success. But it won't be that hard if do lots of exercises which sadly, I'm too lazy to do. haih. But I promise myself I will work harder before my Finals. Or else.. =(

I got a really bad news from my friend today. Extremely depressed and stressed after I read the announcement on BB. Bad news is - I have a new lecturer for my FIS. My previous lecturer had been asked by my Uni to be a non-teaching staff. Probably to help the Uni with some accounting thingy. My previous lecturer refers it as a "project". So now my tutorial class tutor change to a lecturer whose pronounciation is so bad that I think I'm going to fail my FIS. She also happens to be a my Lab Tutor. T____T She's incredibly nice and really smart but haih.. I just hope can catch up only la. Hope hope hope. Hopefully can get use to her accent. But, I really, really want Ms. Wendy to teach us again.. T___________T so sad... She's so good in teaching.. Why oh why must my Uni do something like this to us??? (note that I don't use the word "me" cos I feel like I'm speaking for other people taking FIS also. And I really understand how they feel about the change of lecturers and tutors.)

OK, fin. Time to sleep now.

P.S: Good Friday. Remember fasting and abstinence. Drat, I'm already breaking the abstinence thingy. I'm onlining.... :S

4 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Wah, Ada~ thanks for the detailed description about what FIS is.. Felt bad for causing you have to explain it dengan penuh detail pulak.. :" My blurness punya pasal nih.. Ya, i agree that sometimes smart people are not necessary to be good at teaching, right? And sometimes people with average knowledge can give a greater lecture than some with not much knowledge.. Hehehehe.. Ya, uni like to give temptation punya..
So great Easter is coming soon.. :) Bye bye fasting and abstinence.. (Macamlah i got fast nia.. kuangx4)

Petite Amanda said...

lol..Maureen.. no la. u're not blur 1 la.. I memang want to write abt FIS ady.. chun2 when i want to explain to you what is FIS, got sth rather tragic happen regarding FIS ( that is my lecturer for FIS change ady. haih. haih. still cannot terima the hakikat that my lecturer change.. so sad. feel like im having a nightmare.) so i decide might as well write a full post on it.

snowroses said...

Sorry to hear about the lecturer with the bad pronunciation. My fasting plan didn't materialise too!

Amanda said...

thanks.. >_< hope i can still pass my FIS though. lol. the lecturer isnt that bad anymore i guess. she seems to be getting better wit her pronounciation. hehe..

LOL yea.. i fast for half a day only. lol. at nite i eat also in the end. >_<