Saturday, June 20, 2009

19 June - Sally's Birthday

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS SALLY!! :D


The Birthday Girl - lol. cute & innocent look rite?? =)

Sally's Birthday Cake - Top: Cheese Bottom: Chocolate

Random pictures of Sally's Birthday

My roommate, Christina & Steph's roommate, Vivi.

Steph and Caroline. Steph's pouting. :X

Pamela - sempat pose hor? :P lol. Sally next to her.

Haih. I don't know why don't have my picture that night. So sad. I don't take picture of myself one. Next time you all ask me to take picture la. Cos I very camera shy one. I won't really ask people to take picture of me. I don't know how to camwhore either. :( AND I don't want to camwhore in front of people either. :( I don't know why I'm so weird. :(

Okay, what can I say about Sally.. lol. Um, I just know her a few months and I think she's a lovely girl. Very nice and helpful. She's a bit quiet but if you get to know her more, she talks a lot also. lol. She always like to kacau people when she's bored. She is Pamela's roommate. And ahya. I think that's all I can say about her. I don't know what else. :( Not yet know her longer. (ahyo, i just realised i forgot to take picture with her. :( haiya.)

We gave Sally a birthday surprise. A birthday surprise that was a bit 'kantoi' XD All cos of the reserved sign on the table :X cis.. =_= We had her b'day dinner at Kado. We all had Fish & Chips last night. :D

The Fish & Chips

Hehe.. Sally... 22 years old liau. In a few months I will be same age as you liau. :X

Okay, what else. We went for 'movie marathon' on Sally's Birthday. XD haih Kuching don't have anything else to do. Karaoke place is... ayo. I don't know how to say.

We watched:

ew ew ew! and so.... scary!!!!! I don't know why I always go watch the Thriller movies even though I know it's scary. :S

This movie. I loved it! It was funny but a little bit high school kinda movie. Still, it made me laugh till my stomach ached. XS I would say, I give it a 3.5 rating.

I know they are Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus haters out there but oh well, nobody's perfect and I think she's okay. I'm not her no. 1 fan but I don't hate her either. :S oh-oh and Taylor's Swift in the movie too. She just sings though. The song is called 'Crazier'. Very nice!! I think I'm a fan of Taylor Swift now. :)

Okies, finish my blogging assignment. :P

P.S: Please view this blog post in Internet Explorer cos it looks nicer there. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Diana, if you're reading this... ur so lucky. Amanda is so nice! She said u can ask for lovely presents from her as long as it's not over RM 1000. Well.. u could get her to buy you a Sony Camera worth RM 999. Quite nice. Hope she sends it to u la. X like me.. Made cards but keep them all myself :p wahahaha... bought gifts, and then keep them myself. wat is my problem with mailboxes?

Petite Amanda said...

Melissa!!! urm ok first.. i think u accidentally commented on the wrong post la. :X my fault.. should not write about 2 birthdays within one day. later ppl oso get confused. >_< sorry yea..

lol haiya.. cis.. i should have known ppl would misinterpret what i mean by less than RM1000.. I should say an amount that a student can afford one...

Sally said...

i should comment on this post rite...is it correct?haha...ok...1st,i wan thanks you for my birthday post that on your blog..2nd, i wan say sorry,bcoz i tot i got take your pic but i found that really dont have...huhu...sad...no take pic with you...However,thanks very much amanda...

Petite Amanda said...

LOL sally.. hey.. well u don have to comment actually.. u can jz let me know that u read it. that ady enuf for me :D

aw.. yea lor.. forgot to take pic 2gether.. anyways, i shud hav insist i wan to take pic wit u.. hahaha.. but anyways.. it's okay.. we take pic next time =D