Thursday, June 25, 2009

I can't believe I'm saying this but...

I actually enjoyed watching Transformers 2! :D

I thought it'll be like Terminator, but it was totally different. I don't really understand what is what in the second movie cos I missed the first one. Luckily got Celez who explained some part to me. :) Thanks Celez!

The annoying part is that at around 1/4 of the movie, there was a blackout. =_= So spent about 2o minutes feeling curious and wondering what will happen. cis..

Another annoying thing is that I already know what will happen in the end. Not cos I purposely want to find out what will happen but somehow there are people who talk about Transformers 2 movie on Facebook! =_= So got spoilers there and I accidentally read it!! haih. So not really got the 'suspense' feeling for the movie. haih...

I also found out from Steph that Shia LaBeouf is the actor in the Disney Channel Series, Even Stevens. LOL. I didn't know! He look totally different now. XD

This is how he look like before

hahaha.. so cute la. Sorry pic a bit small. Too lazy to find a bigger pic of him :S

And this is how he looks like now. :)

No more boyish look liau :S

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We also had a farewell dinner for Vivi that day. :( She's finishing her final semester in Swinburne. Going to graduate soon liau. I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking la.

Group pic!
Taken by a guy who jokes with us while taking the pic. That explains why my eyes become small that time. I was laughing and smiling for the camera at the same time lol.

Me & Steph. :D

Sally & Me :D

Vivi & Me :D

With Pamela & Celestine :D

lol. In the pics above, they all made themselves look shorter when stand next to me XD awww.. so cute. And they probably know that height is an issue to me :S )

I love this pic of them. Hehe~ Can see their nice nice shirts. :D

Sort-of Candid shot. =)

This is when they are all really posing for the camera.

Done~ Back to facebooking and watching Gilmore Girls. :D Oh I really should start packing already. So many stuff to pack. *sigh*

P.S: for more pics you can go see them at Pamela's blog.

1 comment:

lalalalalalala said...

I want the pictures!! haha. remind me ya.