Saturday, June 20, 2009

A compilation of blog posts :X

*this will probably be the longest post I've ever written so far on blogspot*
4 June 2009

First I will start with a happy note.

We went to Kado for dinner today. :D Super great food. [the food was SO good that we went there again the next day again(5 June). lol.] Lovely decor.

Things to try there:
the spaghetti bolognaise(if you like something sweet that is) - whether is beef or chicken you want with your spaghetti you can take your pick. =) Costs about RM 6.90? Not sure.

Carbonara spaghetti - Contains cheese, prawns(avoid this dish if you're allergic to prawns), itty-bitty slices of scallop and crab sticks shredded to thin slices(i don't like crab sticks -_- tastes... fake. ) Price: RM 8.50 I ordered this. :)

The Steaks - So many different types. You have to go and see what type of steaks they have there. I like the lamb chop. Tasted it from Celez. A bit too hard but can eat one la.

Something rather annoying happened there. Guy & GF and group of Girlfriends at Kado. Guy smokes cigarrette like nobody's business. Saw that we were annoyed with the cigarette smoking behaviour. Decided to do something very stupid. Pretended to put hands around gf's shoulder but actually wanted to make the cigarette smoke go towards our table more. (cheh! think I so stupid meh? dono what u trying to do ar? -_-) Girl stops BF. Guess what happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She took the cigarette from her bf, did something to the cigarette which made the cigarette smoke 'float' more towards our table!! WTH!!!? %$#%$#%@#@!$#@$@! UGH!! Despicable behaviour! SHIT TO THEM! GAH! Hate hate hate hate!! (ok actually i cursed them even worse in the car on the day this incident happened but I don't think it's nice to write it here >_<)

Haih... Kado is such a nice place to hang out. Too bad the place allows people to smoke. T_T
Found out that there is a non-smoking area! okay, we didn't know that. Only found out on 5 June. )

Ok and another thing. In the months in Swinburne Uni, I never fell down before. But on this 'lovely' day, I did. I slipped and fell on my butt. Hard. Hurts like crazy. T_T Felt humiliated but I just laugh it off. That way, the humiliation will fade away slowly. Got people see some more :'( I blame it on the extremely slippery soles of my new shoes. =_= and also that slippery slanting, urm.. floor? that is on the way to the library. Stupid.

5 June '09


I had Chicken Burger(?) at Kado. Don't really remember the name of the burger. lol.

Mushroom soup. yummy~ =)
6 June '09

I had Desserts Ice-cream for the first time! Super yummy! Two flavours - Snickers + D. Toblerone Choc.

Smelled the paperback books in the middle of MPH Bookstore with Celest! LOL. Utter gila-ness I tell you! HAHAHAHAHA... the silly things we do huh, Celest? :PPPP But seriously, those books smell great! =)))) heaven. I love the smell of the books in the bookstore, don't you? ;)

13 June '09


After Corpus Christi Procession =) (Pictures taken by Casper)

Our "floating" candles *_* pretty~~

Some time during exam period

We had McD for dinner. McD Delivery - So convenient. Cos everyone got exams nobody feel like going out. But sometimes the McD delivery takes so long -_-

Update on my final exams:
BIS - Objective was ok. Subjective part - Damn hard. I know I could've done better if I studied earlier haih. *regrets*
FIS - It will take a miracle to pass this subject. Sad. Should have studied earlier. *regrets* I disappoint myself. The 3 hours of FIS test was like hell. Sitting there and wishing I studied harder for it. Next semester I probably won't online that often. More bad news: Re-sit for FIS for Accounting Major students is highly impossible. *I hate facebook. EVIL! EVIL!!!*
O & M - I could have done better too if I studied earlier. Objective damn hard also. So very confusing. Essay - I prepared what I want to write so this part was alright.
Law in Global Business - I did the best I could. I just hope.. haih. Can pass also. I did all the question though. Once again I could have done better if I studied earlier. *regrets*

Moral of the story: Sesal dahulu pendapatan, sesal kemudian tidak berguna. ( If I'm still in high school can get marks for writing this in BM essay. Oh I miss high school. But mostly I only miss the time in high school when I was in Form 3. Form 4 to Upper Six wasn't much fun. >_<)

It is the end of all the major final exams but I still feel like.. haih. Tired. Really sien and tired.

Done. Next Posts, Birthday Dedications: My sister's Birthday and Sally's Birthday. wah... so many things to blog about. lol.


No comments: