Saturday, June 13, 2009

ARGGGHHH!!!


I hate exams


I HATE exams

I HATE Final EXAMS!!! @#%$#%$@##

~ *sigh* Just want to vent a little bit. I have a few things to blog about but I have to put them on hold cos of FINAL EXAMS! GAH!

SO... Stress... why oh why do I never learn??!?! Always, always I tell myself, no last minute studying but haih. I still do the same thing. T_T

Bye everyone. See you all on the 19th of June after 11.10am (that's when I finish all my major exams. I still have another exam on the 24th of June. Malaysian Studies =_= )

P.S: I finally found a way to avoid facebook. Hide my laptop in the cupboard and don't online at all. It works! =D It has been approximately 5 days since I last log in to facebook. Today I logged in a while(about 10 minutes) to check if there's anything interesting. But no restaurant city. Oh I'm so proud of myself :P

No comments: