Tuesday, June 30, 2009

50 quick response


(I'm just doing this tag here cos some of the answers are pretty embarrassing. lol. )

This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS... type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it! Re-post it for all of your friends.

1. Beer: Never tasted it before

2. Food: yummy!

3. Relationships: Great

4. Crush: they're annoying

5. Power Rangers: lol my fav. show when i was in primary sch. I was even convinced that I'm a pink power ranger! I have a wide imagination, obviously. haha..

6. Life: is not fair

7. The President: uh.. don't really care?

8. Yummy: Tea

9. Car: Any cars that are comfortable

10. Movie: Romantic Comedy or just comedy itself is enuf

11. Halloween: We don't really celebrate it here.

13. Religion: Roman Catholic!

14. Hate: Cigarettes

15. Fear: Snails, half raw egg (yuck!!)

16. Marriage: I wish but don't think will happen.

17. Blondes: hahaha.. Rosalie from Twilight. XD

18. Slippers: Not really, slips off my feet most of the time T_T

19. Shoes: I only wear them cos I can't wear heels. haih.

20. Asians: yeap, i am one of them.

21. Pass time: Online, day-dreaming.

22. One night stand: =_=

23. My cell Phone: Sony ericsson, nokia

24. Smoke: HATE! HATE!! HATE!!!!!!!

25. Fantasy: Twilight :P

26. College: Freedom, fun & stressful

27. High school life: ugh, don't remind me.

28. Pajamas: big t-shirts and long pants

29. Stars: Urm, no one in my mind for now

30. Center: huh? what?

31. Alcohol: It goes well with chicken soup? :)

32. The word LOVE: everyone that i know. :D

33. Friends: love them!

34. Money: It causes conflicts but brings happiness too.

35. Heartache: countless

36. Time: wish i can turn back time

37. Divorce: ----

38. Dogs: I love them as long as they don't kill cats

39. Undies: Must have them

40. Parents: Love them

41. Babies: no, no.

42. Ex: ----

43. Song: some S.H.E. song

44. Color: Purple

45. Weddings: Fairy-tale wedding? haha. I wish.

46. Pizza: one of my fav. food.

47. Hangout: Friends

48. Rest: Need to have some later

49. Goal: To achieve my dreams

50. Inspiration: story books!! lots and lots of them! :D :D :D

No comments: