Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bye bye final exams!


I can finally let my hair down...


After 3 torturing weeks of Final Exams. *sigh*

The feeling is soo.... (refer to the pic above. ) The bird, the 'flying' hair, the lovely clouds, the clear blue sky.. signify freedom perfectly :D Grabbed it from Deviantart. It has become my fav place to search for pictures. Haih I don't know how to take nice pictures.

Bye bye Second Semester~ And I hope I can pass all my modules T_T I don't want to repeat but I have a feeling I will repeat one. I hope that feeling is wrong. :(

Things to do next:
~Celebrate the end of Final Exams!
~Packing. lots and lots of endless packing. :S
~Say goodbye to hostel :(
~Handwash my piles of dirty clothes T_T
~Read Breaking Dawn! :D ( oh and that's what I've been doing for the past exam week - literally Breaking Dawn.) yes, I still haven't finish reading it yet. Too busy.
~Pray that I will pass my FIS, get at least a Credit or Distinction for both BIS and OM, and pass my Law and Malaysian Studies.

Ok, still a busy week ahead. >_<


P.S: Now heard got Swine Flu in Kuching. So scary :((( I don't feel like going out anymore. Though wanna celebrate. haih... Probably will just stay at hostel and online and online until i get sick of it. But i wanna go out also... >_< Could be I'm paranoid but..=S

No comments: