Saturday, May 2, 2009

New outlook

I finally changed my blog layout.

It took me more than 6 hours to find the one that I really like. It's incredibly hard to find the one I like best cos most of the ones that I found at first are either too colourful, too childish, too hiau(got ppl kissing, holding hands) or too emo. In the end i found the one I like most. Something to do with music. Something I seriously can't live without. Apart from books that is. =)

It took me more than 2 hours to adjust the codes and etc.

*sigh* I don't think I will change my blogskin in a long, loooonnnngggg time.

I really love this new blogskin of mine! I've found the perfect one at last. =D The frustration of finding the best blogskin for myself is absolutely worth it.

What do you all think of it? =)

It's still a bit messy but I will do the rest of the changes tomorrow. I'm too exhausted to continue editing the codes.

Tata all~

*********edit edit**************

I just realised that my blogskin looks different on IE. It actually looks nicer on IE la. Even the chatbox look nicer. Go check it out u all. =)

No comments: