Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And... the hectic starts.


Note: Blog best viewed in Internet Explorer.

As expected, after my mid-term break there will be lots of assignments to do and complete.

I got two assignments due next week. two.. %$^%$%@# TWO!


~ Malaysian Studies (11 May)
~ BIS ( Business Information Systems) (15 May)

And then...

In about a month, I'll be sitting for my final exams. And then, it's buh-bye 1st year.

If i suddenly laugh or cry or yell or scream at any of you without any particular reason, you'll know why. I'm going to apologize first before any of that actually happens.

P.S: My thoughts are a little bit jumbled up these days. Not cause of stress though. But I will not say why here. =P Just purposely want to make u all curious. tee hee~



2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

wow, 2 assignments due on the same week.. Girl, i know this feeling.. I always experience this kind of thing.. Hehehe.. Felt so stressed and was cursing the lecturers the whole time for putting the deadline on the same week as the other lecturer.. hmm, don't follow my attitude.. always curse the lecturer until the assignments' mark not really good.. bad karma, as they said.. huhu.. :(

Petite Amanda said...

Yea lo.. really tiring.. but im still kinda in a relax mood.. wait la.. wait till almost assignment date baru i start panicking. T_T

lol ya.. don curse the lecturer.. bad luck/karma.. >_< hv to rmbr that..