Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Marley & Me



I love, love, love this movie! It's funny, touching and inspiring. That's all I'm going to say. I'm afraid I will be spoiler for the movie if I say any more. lol. Just go and watch but remember to bring a box of tissue with you. =)

It made me cry.. I've never cry so much when watching a movie before. But this one, seriously, was different.

You know what, maybe I talk about the cast of the movie la. No spoilers I promise. :)


Owen Wilson - He's John Grogan in the movie. lol. He really is a good comedian. I absolutely love the wittiness of his jokes in the movie.


Jennifer Aniston - She acted as the wife of John Grogan. She's officially one of my favourite actresses now. lol. She too is a good comedian.

This is Eric Dane. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, you'll recognize him as 'McSteamy' a.k.a. Mark Sloan. lol. In the movie he is Sebastian, John Grogan's best friend.

Jennifer Aniston & Owen Wilson. They both look incredibly good together. They act well together too. Hmph! Brad Pitt. *uek*

After watching the movie, I feel like reading the book. T__T But, no. Not yet. I can't.. I haven't even finish reading P.S. I love you and Breaking Dawn. lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haih. marley's a dog. mmg kena die one ma one day. the stupid tiong pao dog. haha. the movie..ok ok nia. i expected the movie to focus more on marley lo actually. bt tak ada.

Petite Amanda said...

Yea, but it's still a good movie la..

got la.. quite a lot of Marley.. most of the scenes got involve Marley I think..