Wednesday, May 27, 2009

very (x1000000000) Busy

There's nothing much to blog about. Except that we've found a place to live next semester. But the rental is SOOOO expensive T_T Haih. Too desperate already and some more it's convenient.

I'm too busy to blog actually. I got THREE presentations within this week, 3 consecutive days some more. ( except the first one doesn't count cos I don't have to present la. lol :P) Hmm... You know what, I just MIGHT uninstall Swinwifi until the Final Exams are over. Or else haih... I simply can't control myself. What with the addiction to Facebook & stalking people's life every single day.. So I MIGHT ask Sally to unintall Swinwifi. See how first. >_<

Btw, I'm going back to Sibu on 3oth of June till the 2nd of June. I want to enjoy some home cook food by my mum. lol. that's why I decided to go back. And can study at the same time. :)

So anyways... this blog will probably be sleeping till... after 24th June. Until then, I've got lots of cramming/studying to do. Countdown: 3 weeks to finals. O_O

See you all after the Final exams. Hopefully, I'm still sane by then. :(

No comments: