Wednesday, May 27, 2009

See you all after finals part 2

Watched 2 movies today.

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! For those who like comedy, then you MUST go and watch this!

See the movie poster already know how the movie will be like T_T

Ok, this movie. About 3/4 of the movie, I covered my ears. T_T Was too loud! It was.. ok-ok only la. Cos i really don't fancy action kind of movies, seriously. TOO much action! I still prefer romantic comedies/comedies kinda movies. I loved the ending of Terminator tho. Very meaningful. :) For those who really like action, go watch it! I don't think you'll regret at all. Cos at the end of the movie, I heard claps and cheers from the back of the cinema. I was like =_=|| lol. But i guess they truly enjoyed the movie. *shrugs* First time when finish movie got people clap one. XD

ok, good night now.

P.S: Ok, hopefully this time this will really be the last post till after Finals >_<

No comments: