Saturday, May 9, 2009

Star Trek

I watched Star Trek today.


I usually won't watch action kind of movies but surprisingly I liked this one (except for those few really scary parts tho)! :D Definitely a must watch!

It made me realise that emotions are important. No matter how much it hurts, never, ever wish that you don't have any feelings. Just watch the movie and you'll understand what I mean.

I was a bit bias towards the movie cos urm 'Sylar' from Heroes acted in it. But I enjoyed the movie nonetheless. *laughs*

Right, i better sleep now. nite-nite all.

P.S.: hectic starts? I find myself still relaxing. haih. Even though can't seem to use SwinWifi in my room (which I think is a sign that I should start revising for final exams which is just about a month away.. T_T), I still go to common lounge to online. *sigh* ok, ok. THAT'S IT! I promise myself I will study tomorrow!!

4 comments:

snowroses said...

That's what I don't miss about study life. I'm so glad that part of my life is over.

Petite Amanda said...

lol. good for u then! yea.. some part of study life. really cannot stand. *sigh*

Mad Maureen said...

well, you made me want to watch star trek cause i trust your taste in movies.. for a moment, i almost mistake star trek with star wars.. now, i am indulging myself in watching korean series, HELLO MISS.. already watch it? nice oh~!!

Petite Amanda said...

lol.. yea.. u must watch Mau.. sure won't regret one :D I've never watched star wars in my whole life so it's okay.. lol i oso dono how to differentiate between star trek and star wars. :X

I haven't watched.. but heard it's nice tho.. Lee Da Hae from My Girl act one right??? :D