Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dark Cloud over my head


I knew I would be even more stressed out than I was during my mid-terms. And I was right.


How I manage stress/what I do when I'm stressed out:
  • Play with my hair - pull it, twirl it, let it fall all over my face etc.
  • Eat lots (I'm going to be fat this coming June)
  • Eat little bit only - cos sometimes I will feel nauseous when I'm stressed, I don't know why. (Okay, so MAYBE I won't be fat. But who knows right? )
  • Sudden craving for Junk Food T_T But most Junk Food also cannot eat. haih.. sad.
  • Clean my room - ( I suppose this is a good thing cos my room is incredibly messy)
  • Update blog
  • Play facebook - Restaurant City
  • Go somewhere to be alone - Avoid talking to anyone for fear of hurting their feelings by saying something mean.
  • Listen to songs
That's all I can remember doing when I'm stressed :S

Final Exams - 15 June starts.
Worst part of it all - 18 June - Organization & Management Test in the morning, Financial Information System Exam in the afternoon.

CRAP! So S***! T_____T

PLUS i have to make decision whether I should move out or not. haih. I have fear of making decisions. =/

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Hmm, the moving out part was kind of causing a deal lot of dilemma too.. if you think you can handle it and be more thrifty (like Mel, hehe) then you can survive living outside.. if the rent is not that expensive and u guys can manage the bills, it's ok.. if the house is near the uni, that's the best.. lol.. ok, whatever your decision is, i hope you make the best one.. cheers! ;)

Petite Amanda said...

Hi Mau.. Yea.. I want to move out but need to think about a lot of other things also..

Once already decide on the place to stay, transport and everything only then I will make my decision.