Sunday, May 17, 2009

Be Careful what you wish for


Well, I got my wish.


I wished to be asked to move out from hostel. (For those who are very upset over the whole sudden 'must-move-out-from-hostel-before-next-semester' thing, I have a good reason as to why I said so. Read on and you'll know why.)

I couldn't make my decision whether I should stay or move out. It's like I have to choose between convenience and best friend. T___T I really, really cannot make my decision.

I prayed that I would make the right decision and well, they've been answered. I only have one choice. So, I'll be moving out next semester.

HOWEVER, the VERY BAD news is that a LOT of people has been asked to move out. This mean that it'll be extra hard for everyone to find a place now. And then need to worry about transport etc @%#@$@#%@$#

That's why everyone - "You should be careful what you wish for, for it may WILL come true"

Haihz... I wish those in charge of Hostel Residence didn't tell us at the last minute *deep sigh of annoyance*

4 comments:

Tinanit said...

if you want a place to stay, my house in bdc can be rented out to u if u want. but u will have to carpool with other ppl since u dun have ur own transport. if u want to rent my hse, i'll tell my mum about it. it's near to the Waterpark, PTPL College, Everrise BDC. around 10-20 mins from Swinburne depeding on the traffic.

Petite Amanda said...

Oh Tina.. thanks for the suggestion.. =) I appreciate it. But it's pretty far.. We're trying to find a place closest to the Uni. hehe.

Mad Maureen said...

oh, Ah Da, the good thing abt renting a house outside is you can cook your own food... found the house already? hmm, i guess the the house owner near the uni must take advantage during this period to gain profits.. how many ppl renting a house with u?

Tinanit said...

that's ok. :D