Thursday, July 16, 2009

*Alarmed Look*

I just realised something.

In 6 days (yes, 6 days. It's actually already 17 July now.), I will face my Final Exams Results ( It'll be out on 22 July). *gulps*

T__________________________________T

I'm thinking negatively about my results now. And I hate that. I want to feel confident about how I did in my exams but I can't. I simply can't.

What if i fail 2 modules?! I think... I will cry non-stop that day. Trust me, I will. And then I will proceed to hate myself even more and then let the feeling of regret eat me alive. Like it always does but I seem to never learn from it anyways so wth, maybe I should not regret. -_- Yeah right. No matter what, the feeling of regret will always, always appear. =(

I'm not looking forward to my FER. But I'm anxious to know it too. *sigh* Should not last minute. Gah! Waaaaahhh why I always procrastinate one??!? Especially in studies!! Bad, Amanda. BAD!

~ end of ranting. ~

No comments: