Monday, July 6, 2009

Pamela Anak Pengarah

Today is Pamela's Special Day!

Okay, Pam. Since it's your special day, I'm naming this blog post with your name. *grins*

Dear Pamela,

Happy
21st
Birthday,
Pamela !!!!
*attempts to sing B-day Song but failed. My throat's too dry*

I found this pic that I took of you quite long ago. I think it's nice so I post it here. lol.

Finally, you're 21.. Just like me. :P lol. Firstly, sorry I'm not there to celebrate your Birthday with you.. But... I think you'll have a lovely Birthday there though. I heard a few stuff from Sally about your B-day Surprise, and I must say, they planned it well. =D

I've known you for quite a while and I think you're definitely one of the most lovable person I've ever met. :D Extremely kind too. And you're so funny.. Never cease to make me laugh all the time. You're definitely one of a kind =)

Okies, that's all Pam.. Enjoy your 21st Birthday yea!! Bye & See ya soon~

2 comments:

lalalalalalala said...

aw... thank you so so much. I feel so touched. huhu. the pic. ya ya. haha. I look so nerdy. thanks for the gift too ya.

Petite Amanda said...

Hi Pam.. You're welcome :D I don't know why but I like you in the pic.. lol i don think u look nerdy lah.. u look nice.. Student look to me.. definitely not a nerdy look. hehe~