Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Que Sera Sera

I got my results today.

It was as expected. I didn't do as well as I did in the 1st semester cos at least for 1st semester I got a Distinction.

I'm kinda disappointed with my O & M grade though. I spent most of my time studying for it till i disregard my FIS. I end up with just a Pass for O & M. I guess it's expected seeing that I did last minute studying for it too.

I won't give more details on my results. If you wanna know then ask me personally.

Got to pull up my socks for the coming new semester. No more playing. I will be more serious in studying this time. That is what I vow to do. It's time that I should fully accept that this is the course I'm stuck with. Love it, Hate it. I must do better, no matter what.

No use regretting now. No use crying over spilled milk. It won't change what has happened. Que Sera Sera, everyone, Que Sera Sera...

I'm a changed person now. Or at least that is what I hope.

Tomorrow will be a better day. That is what I hope too.

P.S: Oh I would also like to advise those students who are taking Diploma, to email the Uni NOW if you want to get your results earlier. I emailed the uni as soon as I read the announcement on the Blackboard (with the excuse saying that I'm not in Kuching to collect the results). I guess that is why I'm among the first few who got their results already. :S

3 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Oh, Amanda.. Don't be disappointed. You still have the coming semester to improve your result.. ;) U can make full use of your holidays now, and not like me who wasted my 2 months holiday by watching MTV, watching the Nanny over and over again, napping, and many other non-beneficial activities. Hope all the best for you for the coming semester.. God bless!! ;)

Petite Amanda said...

Aww.. Thanks, Mau. :)

Now can say that I'm still enjoying my hols. I'm not putting high hopes in re-sit.. Partly cos i'm not confident enuf that I can pass the re-sit and partly cos I want to do much better next sem.

Urm, actually Mau.. what u've been doing during ur hols is pretty much what I've been doing too. lol. I also watch The Nanny. Watched the Finale on Youtube. Got bored yday and was not in a good mood either so decided to have lots of laugh wit the help of Fran, Niles and CC. lol.

Mad Maureen said...

LOL.. Watching the Nanny is okay, but I watched it over and over again... hehehe.. THe Finale? what show is that? Yeah, i tell you, the Nanny's jokes are the best. No one can get bored of it, thus the repetition in watching them. hehe..None can defeat the humour, even Friends and That 70's show.