Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gilmore Girls

I finally finished watching the very last episode of the season finale of Gilmore Girls.


I've learned a lot from this series. From I-must-study-hard-if-i-wanna-be-like-Rory Gilmore! to life-is-tough to wow-time really flies-doesn't it?. I better enjoy my University life to the fullest cause when I graduate, it's bye-bye Student World and hello Working World. I'm not looking forward to being an Accountant as you can see =/ But I better not say more, I'm not even an Accountant yet and I must not think negative. "Must study hard, must study hard." *chants to self*


WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY WATCH SEASON 4 OF GILMORE GIRLS!

Rory is lucky in many ways. She get to study something that she truly has a passion for. She's going to be a journalist/reporter. :D That's... wow. I kinda envy her. She did get a bit lost for a while cos of something a stupid person said to her that she don't have IT to be a journalist. Well, it didn't matter what that person said cos in the end, she got right back on her feet and continued her pursue of achieving her dreams. :) I dare not say more in case any more spoilers comes out. I want to talk about the ending of the Season Finale( which is season 7 btw), but I don't want to be a spoiler and I know even though with that BIG warning sign above, one might accidentally scan the whole thing that I'm writting and 'accidentally' read the spoilers. LOL. I don't like spoilers and, so I don't want to be one. :)

I never thought that Gilmore Girls would be such a wonderful series. But it is. And I think you should all watch it if you've been given the chance to.

Growing up is part of life. No matter how tough it is, we all will grow up sometimes. The thought of it actually scares me a little, cos part of me don't want to grow up. That's probably because the more I grow up, there are a lot of things I have to think about (like my future etc), a lot more challenges appears and decisions gets tougher as I grow up. But we can't stop it; growing up I mean. We must learn to accept these challenges and face them. No matter how hard it is. *smirks* Easier said than done. But all it takes is just a little faith in yourselves to face those challenges. Sometimes it's better to accept those challenges rather than to frown at it, hate it, stab it with a knife etc.
--Gilmore Girls inspired me to write this--

I shall end this post with this not-so-lovely pic of rainbow that I took today. Bad photo-taking skill i have here as you can see. But it's the "best" picture I can take of it. So.. :)


4 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

I love Gilmore Girls too once I watched it through the DVD.. Last time when it was at tv3, I kept reading the BM subtitles until I don't get Lorelai's funny jokes... So, that time I thought GG was boring.. Boy, how wrong am I? I like joke she made (in season one kot) where a Tristan kept calling Rory as Mary, and Rory asked Lorelai why was that? Lorelai answered her, they are using the Bible's name to label Rory as a goody-goody since she looked like a saint like Mary. Then Rory asked Lorelai, "THen what name do they use to call a slut?" And Lorelai just said "Maybe they'll just add a Magdalene to it." It's wicked, but funny at the same time..

Hey, i like the inspiring thoughts you wrote which were inspired from watching GG. Proves how GG is not just for entertainment, but for inspiration too --> like Oprah Winfrey show pulak.. We cannot escape from challenges.. Yeah, Rory used to have her mom by her side all the time by, but when she goes to Uni, she has to be independent. If can, i want to watch it again... :) So nice the movie.. And I liiiiiiiiikke Logan a lot.. He's so cute, reminds me of British cute guy..

Petite Amanda said...

lol hey.. u rmbred the jokes that Lorelai made.. LOL.. I don't really rmbr that joke.. it's wicked alright XD Who is tristan? I don rmbr la. some guy in Rory's sch kah?

Yea, GG is definitely not for entertainment purposes only. can learn a lot from it :) U watch till season what actually? oh yeap.. Logan is super cute.. and very charming.. :D

Mad Maureen said...

ya, Tristan is the guy with blonde hair in Chilton... Hmm, he was the one who kissed Rory at the piano there, and the guy whom Paris had a crush on.. He's played by Chad Michael Murray.. ;) I watched till the last season.. hehe.. the 7th season...

Petite Amanda said...

Oh.. i kinda rmbr Tristan now.. and I rmbr that Paris thought that Rory want to steal Tristan from her.. lol. Oh.. is it?? i don't know u finish watching till final season liao.. we muz discuss abt it when u're free.. lol.. cannot discuss here. scared got spoilers.. ><