Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Hairdo Mania

Ok, usually I don't camwhore one. Cos I'm not the type who camwhores. T_T I don't have enough self-esteem to camwhore lots.

But this time i have a good excuse and it's cos I'm on a mission to decide which hairstyle suits me. So I need opinions! Or ideas from you all too if you have any :D

Here are some pics the temporary straight hair that the hairdresser did for me 2 days ago. That time I just want to trim my hair a little. Then the hairdresser decided to straighten my hair a little. Haircut + temporary straight hair= RM5. lol, yes.. I know it's cheap.

ok picture is a bit dark so can't really see my hair

Here's one that shows most of my hair. (ignore my forced smile )

hehe just a random pic, showing off the little bit of 'wave' of my hair.

I look stupid and weird but I kinda like it cos my eyes looks smaller here. more Chinese look hahaha.. :P

This is how I look like with straight hair last time

McD's Ice-Cream! Yummy! :D lol this is me & steph in 2006

Raya Visit to My Fren Noorie's house =)
On my left is Ivy and on the right is Beatrice. Both are my good friends from Form 6 :D
Haih this pic is also known as Petronas Twin Towers. lol. look at the pic to try and understand why it is called that. x)

And just in case you forget how i look like with curly hair...

curly hair 1

curly hair 2

curly hair 3

Uh.. doesn't look very curly here :S camwhoring in hostel out of boredom

Another hairstyle I'm considering is short hair. I never have short hair since year 2002! That's a really long time. So it's extremely hard for me to decide whether I should cut my hair short or not. I'm thinking of the 'rihanna-bob' kinda shortness.

Hairstyle idea 1: Rebonding/straighten
Hairstyle idea 2: Curl it
Hairstyle idea 3: The short hair/Rihanna-bob
Hairstyle idea 4: Dye my hair! :D :D Don't think I will do this though. :P
Hairstyle idea 5: This space is reserved for ideas from you all :D

Okies, i better go and sleep now. I've been sleeping at 3 am almost everyday now. Which causes Acnes to form on my chin again T___T Acnes. Not pimples. It's HUGE and so painful. haiz.

Oh and I will try to post a picture of how my hair looks like when it's curly now tomorrow. After I wash and style it first. hee hee~ :)

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Where did you trimmed your hair? So cheap~!! You looked nice both straight and curly, so I don't know how to choose between the two.. Maybe you should ask the hairdresser's opinion? Yg professional one, cause some of the hairdresser always suggest us to try a hairstyle which will cost more so that they can earn more instead of putting us taste as priority..

Petite Amanda said...

I think I trimmed it last Saturday.. lol. yea.. it's cheap cos it's at people's house 1..

Is it, really? that i look good in both? lol.. thanks~ maybe that is why it's hard for me to make the decision >_<

yea lor.. i did ask the hairdresser at the house 1. she said short hair don look nice on me :( so i oso dono liau.