Saturday, July 4, 2009

Too lazy to think of a good title

The Holidays are making me lazy.

So far all I've been doing - eat, watch Gilmore Girls Season 6, online at facebook, play The Movies, read novels and online again. Perhaps that is why we go to University/work. Otherwise, we become so lazy. I'm actually beginning to miss Uni again. Annnnnddddd I will regret those words as soon as i step into my third semester. lol.

Anyways, I finally watched Transformers 1! =D It was great! I LOVED it! The special effects and the actors and actress did well. I think Shia LaBeof was more funny in the first movie than the second one.

I also read:

"The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling!" - Chicken Little
~Quotes used by Sidney Sheldon in the book itself.~

I borrowed this book from Maureen. :D It's a great book by the late Sidney Sheldon. As usual, his books are full of suspense. I could not put the book down at all! I finished reading it in less than a day. Sidney Sheldon may have left this world, but he will never be forgotten. That's the amazing thing about being a writer. In a way, Sidney Sheldon still lives actually. He left a part of his soul in every little details that he wrote in his novels. (Those novels are hard work, seriously. ) One of the most imaginative writers all of time and he's definitely one of my favourite authors even though I don't mention him much. lol. I don't want to let out any spoilers so I won't say anything about the book except that it's worth it to buy. :)


Okay, back to the same circle of things to do during holidays. *sigh* bored.

1 comment:

Mad Maureen said...

Hey, I'm glad that you like this book.. Anyway, this book was a gift from you guys.. Haha.. That's why akhirnya the thank you is returned to you guys too.. ;)