Sunday, July 19, 2009

Annoyed!

Today I donated RM1 (yes, yes. I know it's not much but i'm giving how much I can donate that time.) to an elderly looking man. FYI, I'm not showing off that I donated ok. There's a reason why I'm writing about this. Read on and find out.

So, anyways... I was feeling nice that I did a little bit of Charity to an elderly person.

Next thing I know, the elderly man went into a coffee shop and bought a packet of CIGARETTE!! CIGARETTE!!?! what?! O__O O-kay. What is wrong with the whole picture here??? =__= Oh btw, just in case you're wondering, my RM1 didn't exactly contributed to that packet of Cigars that he bought. Cos some kind person gave him RM10.

It's a good thing that he's an elderly man. Cos otherwise, I would be super pissed already. I admit that I was pissed but, I was more towards feeling disappointed in him. =/ I know my RM1 isn't much but, come on, spend that whole RM11 on your medical bills or something. Instead of spending it on something that is life-threatening! Eg: Smoking. Actually, come to think of it, the elderly man don't look very ill, he just look so pitiful. He just had a couple of plasters sticked on his upper arm. I know, i know.. I don't know why I'm so gullible either. But I can't stand looking at people like that sometimes. They really look so pitiful. =(

Even so, why do I feel like I've been ripped off? Even though it's just RM1. Haih. Lesson learnt, the hard and hurtful way.

If you've known me well enough, I'm a true hater of cigarette smoke or any kind of smoke for that matter
( i loathe open burning too -_-)

So if you're a cigarette smoker, I would advise you to stay far away from me if you want to smoke k? *big smile*

1 comment:

Mad Maureen said...

Hehe.. I like this post of yours cause you used a situation and then you focus on your principle of not liking smokers or the action of smoking itself. Waiseh, so daring that person, took the money and bought the cigar in front of you right after that.. Haiz~ Maybe next time if he asks for RM1 just give him a piece of bread which is cheaper.. Hahaha..