Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I don't know what to write here. I wrote a story for Valentine's Day which I'm still thinking should I put it out here or not. So yes or no everyone? I think it'll make you sleep. So, don't say I didn't warn you :P So just say no la. hehe. *smiles*

So anyways, it's Valentine's Day. Nothing to do? Here's a list of movies I suggest you to watch. Won't make you feel better if you're single but they are some really good movies to watch.

1. Just Like Heaven
2. The Holiday
3. Music & Lyrics
4. Twilight (I don't hear any people talking about Edward Cullen now so I think it's safe to say that the Edward Cullen fever is practically over. teee hee!)
5. High School Musical 3

And I don't know what else to write now. I'm extremely tired now as I just completed my story. and now i'm going to bed. Maybe I'll add something here later.

Good night everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! =]


2 comments:

Maureen's Heart said...

U wrote a Valentine's Day story? must put it out here!! hehe..btw, happy valentine's day!!

Aiyishelelu said...

haha I dont know what to write this for u. =P