Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged by Celest

I got some extra time so I decide to do the tag.. =)

Rules:
1. You must answer all the questions.
2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz.

- Clare
- Ling
- Christina
- Maureen
- Justina

1. What's your full name?
Amanda Song Pei Kim

2. Do you hate someone at this moment?
Chris Brown

3. What makes you hate her/him?
For abusing Rihanna. I'm no fan of Rihanna but i just feel that it's not right to hit women/girls /ladies

4. You love your family?
Yea.

5. List 5 names of your friends that you love.
I can't decide. I love them all. :)

6. Why do you love them?
Cos I love them. (stupid answer but oh well, my Muse is not working now. He/She is sleeping I think.)

7. Who do you prefer, your dad or mom?
Both are great in their own special way =)

8. Did someone make you cry this week?
No one.

9. When was the last time you make your friend laugh?
Just a while ago. Was chatting online with Clare & I think she 'LOL'ed a few times. hehe~

10. Do you like someone at this moment?
nope, I don't think so.

11. What was the last present you received?
I can't remember really. My B-day presents I think?

12. Are you missing someone?
Uni friends!

13. What was the last message did you received from your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?
Urm I don't have one.. =__=

14. What was the last comment you received?
I cant remember. I have very bad memory.

15. What is your wish for your birthday this year?
My B-day's over and my wish is a secret. :P

1 comment:

Maureen's Heart said...

Chris Brown, Chris Brown.. haih~ I guessed nobody's perfect.. Does Stephanie still like him? lol..