Monday, February 16, 2009

My Cat

I just realized I've never posted any pictures of my cat in my blog so far. Gosh! What a lousy mummy, huh, mewmew?

Some are pretty old pictures of her. And some are recent pictures of her. Enjoy! =D S

Presenting,

The many actions and moods of My Cat, MewMew.

"I'm happy cos my owner couldn't bear the thought of leaving me home alone and so they sneaked me into a hotel in Bintulu! *miao miao miao* Translation:HeHeHe"


"I'm sooooo... e pu na. (pretty in korean)."


"I'm going to catch you!"


" =_= get this stupid ribbon off my head! I look ridiculous."


"*sigh* I'm emo. =("


"Even though I'm a cat, I get "pimples" too ya know?"
Those are actually just dragon fruit seeds. :P


"I have the loveliest looking face, don't u think? ^^,"


*acting cute*


"I *heart* my blue basket."


"My mummy's best friend said I look like a donut in this picture."


The many actions of mewmew, eating her fav. food, Friskies, Oceanfish flavour. :) *click to enlarge if you can't see the writtings.*


"I'm bored..."


"Look at me! I'm on TV!! (literally)"



And that's all the pictures of MewMew I will post up for now. On another note, I'll be going back to Uni on the 26th of February! Uni gang~ See you all soon! *grins*



4 comments:

lalalalalalala said...

your cat is so cute. I like the most when her eyes open. the act cute one. haha.

Petite Amanda said...

hehehe~~ yup yup. it's one of my fav. pic of her.. my bro took that pic. nice angle.. =D

Anonymous said...

cute lar that mew2.. .. hehehe.. u taught her "It's in the eyes ka?" hehehe..

Aiyishelelu said...

Haha. CATWOMAN is more cute than your cat, amanda :P

*jz kidding*