Sunday, February 1, 2009

Charity

Want to see kennysia go bald? lol. Ok, honestly, I'm not sure I want to but it's for a good cause. So... Yay! to Bald KennySia! =D



I think what he's going to do is a really, really good thing. It's amazing what he's going to do. I've been a reader of his blog since I don't know when, and so far this is absolutely the kindest thing he's going to do.

The first blog I've ever read is Kennysia.com. My sis, Ah Na(Diana) introduced this blog to me. =) Thanks for that. And from there, I got to know other great blogs as well like eg: Nicole, Skim, Suet Li and Cheesie. I've been addicted to reading blogs ever since! And then I become a blogger myself. Which is something I like to do even if I'm supposed to be studying for my exam next week. Eh, Wat am I talking about? Supposed to be talking about the honourable thing Kenny's going to do. XD Ok, about me becoming a blogger myself, I'll talk about it some other time. lol.

I'm still a student which means I don't have much money to donate so the most I can do is spread the word. So if you think you can donate some $$$ , drop by this link KennySia.com for more information.

If you're a blogger like me and also a student like me, then you can help spread the word too. hehe ^^, Too bad I won't be in Kuching to actually see the main event (15th Feb '09, The Spring, 8pm) =( I'll be back in Sibu by then. Drat! I should have stayed on la. Some more it will be at The Spring which is just about 5 minutes walk (if use the shortcut anyways) from my Uni.

Take care everyone & May God Bless you! :)

“And now abideth faith, hope and charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity (I Corinthians 13:13).”




1 comment:

Maureen's Heart said...

Wow, Kenny Sia can do charity just by photoshopping yeah.. Help spread the word? hehe.. I not need lah.. since you are the only one reading my blog, i guess later if i spread oso spread back to u nia.. friendster blog pulak, so lauya.. if upload picture like this, take forever one. ok, i will spread the word verbally, kot.. hehe..