Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm bored

I just finished reading blogs and I don't know what to do so I decided to update my blog. again. I update this blog more often than Friendster Blog. I kind of miss friendster blog =/ but I don't think I will be blogging there anymore.

I finally got the Twilight book from Steph today. :D

Ripped this picture off the internet cos I'm too lazy to take pic of my own Twilight book and transfer pic from HP to laptop.

I haven't read it yet cos I'm afraid if i read it now I won't be sleeping tonight. lol. Even though i kind of know the story line already, i think I will not stop reading it anyways. I'm not in the mood of reading love stories either. I finally wrapped my The Gift and Twilight today. :) I don't think I wanna buy the rest of the series of Twilight cos urm I'm saving to buy other books. Like the Princess Diaries 8th Book. haih. The last book is out already but now only I want to buy the 8th Book. And maybe I will buy Cecelia Ahern's books if she write any new ones. Eeps! I'm a HUGE fan of her books. :D

Here are some really good books that she wrote:

1. Where Rainbow Ends
2. If you could see me now
3. The Gift

Go buy or borrow them from the Library! :D It's really, really good! My all time favourite would be If You Could See Me Now and Where Rainbow Ends. You won't regret reading them.

OK, i don't know what else to write.

Nite all~ :)

2 comments:

Maureen's Heart said...

Ei, the Cecelia Ahern book, if not mistaken, got sold three in one, where the price is cheaper, but then again, borrow from library is free.. If there is no that book in library baru kanguam be lo.. cannot fall to temptation to buy, ya... hehe. i know how it feels to have empty pockets boh.. lol.

Petite Amanda said...

lol. yea i know abt the box set of Cecelia Ahern's books! But cis! I already bought every book in the box set.. T____T well, actually not me who buy la. Diana buy 1.. haha.. but still sayang la the money.. how do we know got box set. at 1st wen the books came out don have ma.. =(

note to self: don buy books too fast. T__T but cannot stand most of the time cos wanna read it first..