Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged by Pamela

Hehehe. I shouldn't be doing this tag. But I'm so.... fed up with the accounting questions that I think I need a break before I go cuckoo. Seriously. I feel like even crying when I do the questions. Exams is in 4 days & I feel like what I had learn since two weeks ago seems to have flew out the window T___T Right, back to tag. Here you go, Pam. :)

Rules & Regulations

* Do not copy answers.
* Tag questions must be 100% same.
* Tag people before doing the tag

I tag:
1. Clare
2. Maureen
3. Ling
4. Celestine
5. Justina
6. Christina
7. Stargazer
8. Diana
9. Oscar

How do you know 1? (clare)
Through a friend, Stephanie. hehe.

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Maureen)
I won't have anyone to share my crazyness about books with.. XD

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Ling & Celestine)
Lol. Dont know how to answer this.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? (Justina & Christina )
Huh? They don't know each other! and both are of the same gender.

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Stargazer)
Yeahh... oh and I enjoy reading her blog. very creative. :D

Would you date 8? (Diana)
hahahaha... can can... go cinema yea Diana? treat me to free popcorn n drink and oh the movie also. =p

Tell me something about 9. (Oscar)
A wonderful, kind and most caring guy I've ever known :)

What’s 1’s favourite past time? (Clare)
She used to play gunbound and now, SDO. lol!

What language does 2 speaks? (Maureen)
English, Malay, Hokkien, Mandarin and Melanau. [wah... banyaknya..]

Who is 3 going out with? (Ling)
I don't know. lol. Who you going out with, Ling??

How old is 4? (Celestine)
19

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Justina)
Few weeks ago on MSN, i think.

Who is 6’s favorite singer? (Christina)
Got a lot. But from her blog, I think maybe it's Kim Jong Kook. oh and Big Bang and F.T.Island?

Would you date 7? (Stargazer)
I don't think so.. lol. She's a girl.

Is 8 single? (Diana)
I'm not sure. Maybe she's not but don't want to tell me, lol.

What’s 9’s last name? (Oscar)
Zhu

Ok, done. Bedtime now. I have a headache. *sigh* Here's an advice from me to those who think about studying accounting. If you never learn accounting before eg: in Form 4 & 5, Don't take accounting when you goto Uni. Unless you're a pro in Maths or absolutely confident or that you can do it or like accounting then just go ahead and take the course. Otherwise, just work extra hard from the 1st semester. Don't slack. Don't be lazy. Do lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots ( have i made myself clear?) of Accounting exercises at the beginning of the semester. Try not to hate Accounting. Try not to wish you can turn back time so that you could have chosen the right course for you. Try not to feel like hurling the Accounting Text Book out of the window. Try not to feel like slapping yourself for choosing the wrong course for yourself bla bla bla.. ok, this tag is slowly becoming like a 'rambling' post already. I better stop.

Good nite/ morning ( already 2.40am) all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. Let me answer a question for you coz u asked me :

Q: Who is 3 going out with? (Ling)
A: I don't know. lol. Who you going out with, Ling??

For me, I always go out alone for myself =]

When anyone who got free, sms me and ask me out, I will answer or not. haha~

Petite Amanda said...

lol! oh okok.. :P

Maureen's Heart said...

Wow, tagged ka? Can I do it here? Cause i want to break the third rule where I don't want to tag other people.. hehe.. don't have much blogger friends. But looking back at the rules, if i don't tag people, i oso can't answer the questions.. eheh... kantoi lah nie.. hehe..

Petite Amanda said...

LOL. oh ok.. up to u la.. u can do the tag here oso.. u can tag ur other friends.. and ask them read ur blog. :D

Maureen's Heart said...

haha.. hmm.. that my dark and emo blog ah, if people don't know me well enough, they will read something that's not me out of it.. hehehe.. so, don't want to tag there lah.. later when they read, i have to think twice before posting anything..If strangers read, i dun care la...lol.. (cause i guess the blog was about my life in u, and suddenly my uni frens saw that and they know who i am talking about, hmm, cam si lor.. lol)