Thursday, February 5, 2009

study, Study,, STUDY!!

I took this pics 2 days ago cos the sun finally came out to "play" after few days of incessant raining. Then it rained again a day later. sienz.. when going to stop rain I really don't know. (I think I'm getting a little bit too obsessed with sky lately)

Again I should be studying but I just wanna get away from the books for a while. It gives me headache & stress. I'm actually here to upload some random pics cos I'm just too damn bored with Accounting. But I will still study again later anyways.

This is how my bed looks like 2 days ago.

I think you can guess where I sit while i study. :P

This is how my bed looks like today.

Little more stuff. Note: That's an empty tin of Sweet Potato Keropok. hehe, can play 'spot the difference' between this pic and the pic before.

A close-up on what my "table" looks like.

:) yeap, my "table" is a pillow. *ooh lookie, cookies in pic too. yum yum*

eeps!! it's 10.30pm already??! drat! I better go and study now.

***edited***


ok, tata for now.

2 comments:

Maureen's Heart said...

Ei, when will your university stop holiday? hehe.. still holiday in sibu, so good.. Me here would go exam soon lo.. u still holiday.. hehe.. and good luck in accounting!!

Petite Amanda said...

LOL. my holidays ending soon. going back to Uni before end of this month. Yea, I think our holidays too long also. starting to become extremely lazy here.

Thanks for the good luck for the exams. I finish it liau. hehe.